MMP is a fully integrated design practice that is the longest established architecture firm in Manitoba. We are currently seeking an Architectural Technologist for our Winnipeg Office. If you have a minimum of 5 years experience and the following qualifications and skills you could become the next addition to our team:
- Motivated, well organized & detailed oriented;
- Experienced in preparing contract documents, specifications, schedules, details from concept through to construction;
- Strong knowledge of building science, systems, codes, and standards.
- Previous Experience in the coordination of multi-disciplinary project teams
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and experience with REVIT
- Must demonstrate experience with a variety of building types and delivery methods
- Ability to work independently and work well within a collegial, collaborative team environment
We thank all those who apply for and are interested in this exciting position with MMP. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are currently looking for experienced Interior Designers to join our Winnipeg Office. If you are personable, possess marketing skills and can manage Interior design projects from inception to close, we would like to meet you.Responsibilities:
- Project delivery starting from schematic design to project close out.
- Market, liaison and collaborate with Clients
- Liaison and collaborate with Architects & Engineering Consultants
- Space planning and concept development
- Project management
- Minimum Bachelor of Interior Design from a CIDA accredited program
- Work individually and within a team
- Self motivated and takes initiative
- Excellent space planning and design skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficient with Auto Cad & 3D design, Revit preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of products
- Well Organized and good time management skills
- Knowledge of building codes preferred